Monday, March 22, 2010

How celebrities celebrate New Year's Eve Bonner



Bonn - Cheers, New Year: To celebrate our Bonner celebrities of the year 2007/2008: Comedian Mark Maria Profitlich ( "Mensch Markus"): "It goes out to Switzerland to ski. But I leave my wife and two daughters, make sure the slopes. Skiing is not my sport. "
Comedian Konrad Beikircher: "Christmas and New Year, this time as my soul. Christmas in Italy and New Year simmer in Bonn - dat is not perfect. "Court president Kurt Pillmann:" New Year's Eve, I am with my wife at the Pantheon Theater, and we enjoy the Year in Review - we had no desire to stay at home on their televisions. "
Prince officer and lawyer Christoph Arnold is looking forward to a little rest: "We are currently renovating a house in bush village. For this reason, we look forward to some rest. We pamper ourselves with friends. "
Mayor Helmut Joisten and his wife Renate pleased especially for the new year 2008. "We are finally grandparents. Daughter Stefanie expecting their first child in June, "says Joisten. "New Year's Eve, we celebrate all together in Holland, on 2 January is then returned to Bonn in the morning so I can attend the investiture of Prince and Bonna. "
Klaus Weise, general manager: "Maybe I'm going between the years with my wife for a few days to Spain. New Year's Eve we will celebrate the New Year at the Opera. "Rainer Pause, comedian:" New Year's Eve I retire into private life completely.
Andreas Etienne, comedian: "New Year's Eve I do with my love a train through the community." Michael Muller, comedian: "I celebrate all alone: My wife Alexandra is musical singer and has a presence in Salzgitter."