Monday, May 3, 2010

Muller manager hits back



Gelsenkirchen - Schalke in the UEFA Cup disaster in Enschede. President Schnusenberg refuge in gallows humor: "It can only get better. Because we are at rock bottom. "
 The professionals have free on the club grounds eerie silence prevails. To clock 13.37 Schalke sends out a press release.
Re: biathlon! Many fans were more likely than with the firing of coach Fred Rutten and manager Andreas Mueller. ...
Schalke's supervisory board boss in Clemens Tonnies EXPRESS interview here>
EXPRESS achieved Muller in his Schalke office. Question: How is a manager whose Rauswurf to the public only a matter of time?
Mueller, formerly Eurofighter: "The impression is misleading. I am a fighter. I will also be at the end of the season still manager at Schalke. On Monday we had a good conversation with the Supervisory Board. Fred Rutten and I have presented a clear concept. We implement change. Merciless. With the full backing. "
Muller does not act helpless, but sour. It suggests to him that "I suddenly be accused of transfers, which are one years ago."
How Großmüller, dispute, or Ze Roberto Sanchez - the coach Mirko Slomka had left. Müller: "We have created values. I scored Jones, against many odds.
Now he is national. Rafinha has multiplied its value. Westermann is a direct hit. Young stars such as New or Höwedes be hunted. They all are Schalke's future. "
Mueller, however, knows that the transition under Rutten runs harder than expected. The problem had players who were not so ready to be often done on a book: "As we recognize in winter on relentlessly. And go with the right people in the future. "
Saturday against Hertha is well again before Schalke fan riots. Müller: "I'm not afraid, I go through there. If the players to show my will, we win. This victory is very important. Especially for the fans. "
And what about the criticism from Mueller says Rudi Assauer ( "Below me, it was better"), and Slomka ( "I suffered from the Fehleinkäufen)"? Müller: "Actually I do not want to stoop down on the level.
So I say to every one sentence: Slomka has a Hamit Altintop vergrault to Bavaria - and the new arrivals left alone. Assauer has the shop here financially with expensive flops almost driven to the wall - Schalke suffered from it for years. "
Mueller alludes to people like Agali or Mpenza. Tonnies then even had to help out with personal loans in the millions, because Schalke stood before the collapse. Only under Mueller was first generated a transfer plus - and always played internationally. Müller: "I'm not going to make me broke. I cite Schalke out of there! "
More on Schalke: Schalke 1:2 threatens to bankrupt the Off> Rudi Assauer expects Schalke 04 from>